Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm DEVIL

It proven by many frens r getting out frm my side.
Day by day,I'll lose all my frens.
I'm agree sum1 to said tat when u r getting old,u r less frens to b v u.

Now wat can I do?
when I''m sad,i can find my best fren to comfort me,tat is music

when I'm lonely n feel wan to get a hug,i can find my best partner,tat is my pillow

when i'm feeling cool at the nite,i x need to find sum1 to gif me warm,bcz i had my beloved blanket tat sew by my mom n accompany me for 11 years long.

when I'm boring,i can ride on my darling bicycle to go out hanging around.

when I'm angry i can find my so called girl fren-taekwondo to release my tempered by kicking targets.

I can live alone happily v the THINGS I had but x the complicated human beings,just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment