Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Loser

I'm wonder about the feel of wining,the feel of b the champion,the feel of b the 1st!
Anyone can tell me what is the key of success?what is the key of win???????

This kind of bad,disappointed,dissatisfying,sad,feel is coming back again,is exactly like b4,when i'm f4.Recall to that time,i'm start to involve myself in sparring intensive training,at the same time,i had took part in many competition,but lose,lose,lose n lose again.
That time,i told myself,kar lap,how come u can b suck like tis?y u alwaz b the loser?until i almost make the decision to quit tkd,but thx to a member that comfort me n inspire me,so that i have the energy to face all the problems,even is the continuous of lose,until i get my 1st medal.

Now,is the same problem again.I like to compare n compete v others,I like to b the 1st,th champion.But it make a lot of burden to myself,is stress.I'm almost getting crazy.

Last week i'm going to attend a competition at tarc,sure i'm aim for the sparring section,but is bad luck on me or the karma start happen on me?I nvr injured myself during exercising,but i did it last tuesday,it is the most serious tat i nvr hurt.I'm forced to give up sparring but choosed pomsae.

I thought pomsae is easier to get medal compare to sparing,but,i'm lose too.
I lose in my trial result oso,is far distance v the 2nd place n the 1st place,i'm damn sad,damn disappointed..........I'm loser?why i never WIN??????

No comments:

Post a Comment