Sunday, February 7, 2010



almost cry out,too spicy d.
Do u knw wat is spicy?Did u try tat sumthing can make u crying out,sweating,feel vomit n stomach burning?I tried such hell thing during ytd birthday celebration.Tat was a BIG present for meT_T.

Well,nw i'm talking about laz nite me,kai jian n bird's birthday celebration on gasonline,metroprima n Desa park city.

I'm a bit late to meet them at gasonline due to tkd claz.No money d ma,so need earn money by teach claz lo.hahaha.During claz,there was raining cat n dog,bt fortunately it 'calm down' to drizzling oly when I cycling to back home.There was a bit rush 4 me to cycling back to home,bath,change cloths n style my hair in 30 mins,maybe is I slow.haha.
After I finiz prepare everythings,i go down frm my home n wait yee wen cum pick me up to gasonline meet our classmates,a bit late bcz of traffic jam.haha.sry to all my classmates n hoeng bcz let u all to wait me so long time.

When me n yee wen reach there,the 1st person we meet is ken boon,then we go find them.Once I meet them,tat Willie boss gif me the super spicy hot dog n challenge me to finiz it,jz half oly,depend on my 'BRAVE' personality sure i accept the challenge la.
Tat is nth when i chewing it,bt after i swallow inside to my stomach,the spicyness start to torment me.1st it start frm the throat to oral cavity n final spread to my stomach,it bring me to sweating,tear watering my eyes,a lot of saliva release,stomach burning n feel wan to vomit.
Wakao.tat is the moz spicy food tat I never try b4.X any bluff frm me,tat is truth!
After ate,we all took many pictures at gasonline.after tat all guys planning to go desa park city n all the girls back home.Starting I'm feel weird to go there v all 'ma lat lou',hahaha.but quite funny.haha.
Some unhappy incident was happened on the way tat we going to DPC.
1st,hoeng as a lead,he drove too fast n without signal made birg n kai jian cannot follow up.
We jz stop aside to wait them cum back.
After they cum back n going ahead to DPC,there was another incident or oso accident happened,tat is kai jian accidently crash bird's car.huhu.I can feel tat kaijian is unhappy n a bit angry.Anyway,he calm down after a while n start to crazy v us d.We jz went to waterfront garden there have a walk n took picture again.haha.
If interest to all the pictures tat we had took,u can have a look at my facebook profile there.
Thx to all my classmate n hoeng to celebrate for me,kai jian n bird.THANK U VERY MUCH^^

No comments:

Post a Comment