Friday, February 5, 2010

The wrong decision was SPOILED my life......
I'm feel so guilty,disappointed,regret n shame to everything tat i did.
I'm a culprit who full v spots......
I hope everythings will end here n restart again,i'm dirty now!!!!!
I hurted pplS.I planed shit things n critiqued by many of my teammate,i wasted money,i'm x educated well,i'm stupid n blur,i'm poor in knowledge n financially,i'm ugly in mind n appearance,i'm obtuse in movement n thinking,x creativity......Am i still a human being?
I think i'm x oly spoiled my own life bt including all the pplS around me.I would like to take tis chance to APOLOGIZE to them.....
1st is my FAMILY

3rd,My teammate
4th,my PLKN Buddha class teacher
5th,All my frens
6th,The ppls tat hurted by me b4
7th,all the ppls who expect i;m a gud guy......

I did many unreturnable wrongs.
I'm x a gud Human being.
I'm x a gud son.
I'm x a sud boy fren.
I'm x a gud taekwondo player
I'm x a gud student
I'm x a gud frens........

If time can turn back to origin,i'll change!
i wan to b clear,x any spot on me.
I'm dirty nw.............
SORRY TO ALL THE PPLS AROUND ME.SORRY....

No comments:

Post a Comment