Friday, March 12, 2010


Finally finiz test.

Think tat my brain is corrupted d,cant memorize things well.haiz.
I wan to let my parents disappointed again,I hope I can alwaz make them to feel proud to have me as their son.

I try to make everythings perfect,bt in the end is the worst.
WHY?
Is it I too stupid d?how to b more intelligent?
I fed up to my life nw.
Nothing tat I can do nicely.

In family,I alwaz made problems to them:
1)Cant ligthen their financially problem,made my mom need to work those hard work everyday,cycling to work everyday even sumtime is raining,need carry heavy things,need c people 'face color' n so on...........
2)Alwaz let my mom to worry me because of my late back home,I alwaz forget to tell them tat I'll b late n ask them x need to worry about me.
3)They r alwaz worry about my result,they worry tat I cant pass STPM n get into local university for further study.

I had try my best?
I think I x yet to do my best....

I alwaz ask myself:''Y other can done sumthing very well,but I cant even do it better?or consider as bad......

I need to change,change to b more hardworking,to achieve wat I wan,
Hope I can do tat n never let my Family disappointed anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment