Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My dear bro,how many years v being in same team?How many pain,sad,happy v have 2gather?If x mistaken,more than 5 years ba.I feel sad when u say like tat.What shame?wat fake?i tel u truly.evy1 is a faker,jz depend on how they b,either good or bad.Me also b fake b4,bt i also have my true time.Fake ornot is onueself,x one can comment ur personality without thinking themself.I hope u jz let it passes through,v still hv long way to go.Rmb me mseng,eng white support u alwaz.Believe us,v love u as bro,but can u pls love urself n love us?Nvr sorry 2 us,bro need is suppot.Rmb,nvr give up our dream.......

This is my bro sent to me ytd when i'm in dump.

When i view it,my tears is uncontrollable to fall out,I really touched of it.

I'm proud n happy to meet u all guys.U all is my bro,u all is my spirit,u all is my rainbow,without u all,my life is dull.

Thx bro.love u all.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment