Friday, March 26, 2010

Life is getting more complicated?
Answer:Stongly agreed

Am I too childish?I think so...

Y i said so?Because I'm hope I can good v everyone in the world,does it come true?I did it laz time bt it gone worse nw.Wat caused it?Why?.....

I oso duno...

Recently I'm live in anxious n scare,I need to knw the truth....

Nvm.is ok,jz let the time to prove everything.

There is a cloudy nite ytd,after stop raining,i asked for the buddies whether they still wan to on the plan tat we made-play basketball at nite.hahaI start to addict it so much.

Still the same rule,if x miss ball,then need to punished to do variety exercises such as,pumping,sit-up n so on,tat is indirectly to train us b more strong.haha.

After sweating crazy,we jz sit on floor n start our stories,kai jian,me,ho eng n wooi kuan,chatting over day,till 1am oly stop by hoeng,bcz tdy morning we need to wake up earlier n go for skul.

I like play basketball at the nite.nice!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment