Monday, April 5, 2010

These few days feel damn hot,every seconds is sweating,sweating n sweating.smelly~
hope all my frens can take good care of urself,drink more water n stay away frm the fierce sunshine la^^

Jz finiz frm reading hoeng's blog jznw...sry la hoeng,i'm x purposely 1,i owe u la,10 pieces of roti kosong is enof to compensate u?haha=p

Being in rat race recently,never mind,I tell myself these all I can go through,I hope I can use my young time to burn both end of candle to achieve my dreams.

This coming saturday is Kepong Open tournament,hope I can fight well and get medal,good luck to myself n my brothers yong loong n mun seng!taekwondo spirit!let tis saturday to show our spirit!but before tat,we need to prepare well 1st,x eat spicy food,x drink cold drinks,x late sleep,eat well,x starving,n...haha.rmb go jogging to keep ur stamina la.
MBW~

No comments:

Post a Comment