Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Frens ah frens,wat to do tat seeing u all to fite?
ya.i'm the problem maker,y u all wan fite?x ur fault oso la.huiyo...

Tat all is my fault wat,i hope to get forgiveness frm u all but refused once n once...
i knw wat i did is hideous.
i knw u all think tat i'm changed to b devil n x like how is the laz time of me.
wat can i say?i duno,wat can i do?i jz can silent,bcz i x have the authority to speak,i'm the 1 who did wrong,wat i say is wrong 1....
I jz hope u all stop fighting n repair the relationship.

please,I beg u all to stop to fite each other,I'm regret to the thing tat i had did n duno how to correct it,I'm sad to c these all happening,is my fault.SORRY.I knw sorry is meaningless....

I x dare to ask forgiveness frm u all again le,
But jz can hope tat u all b happy everyday after i disappear frm ur sight.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment