Friday, July 9, 2010

Band 3

MUET exam's result was out few days ago.
I'm still considering whether wan to re-sit it to get better band anot,wat's things tat made me to consider for getting higher band is MY FUTURE~

Every days is a new day,tdy after woke up,i lie on my bed to consider tis matter again,i had made the decision,tat is i will re-sit for MUET.
I don wan to regret on my future bcz of my LOW BAND,we shld appreciate the chance tat we have,nw is 1 more chance for me to retake to get better result,i shld appreciate n work it v my hardworking.

Atleast i had try my best n appreciate the chance,i'll nvr regret if i fail to do it.

Not oly we wait for the chance cum infront us,in our life,we shld b aggressive,we shld make the chance for us,but x the chance to make us,so tat we can live without any regret^^

No comments:

Post a Comment