Thursday, December 24, 2009




Avatar movie~
Well.this wed I was went to Jusco tgv cinema v my buddy for Avatar movie.
First of all,I did not expect alot frm tis movie due to the weird appearance frm the characters in tis movie,I can say here I was made the deeply wrong estimation to tis movie n tis was show tat i'm very superficial.haha.

Anyway,I was very appreciate tat i got tis chance to watched such imposing related nature movie,to feel the grand power of nature n the power of LOVE,CARE,N SPIRIT TO PROTECT THE NATURE.
And 1 more thing tat tis movie had taught me tat we shldn't JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER!

In tis movie,I can deeply feel the amazing n graceful face tat shown frm the heart full v love n cover over the fake human body.The real body n appearance was hide in the faithful n pure heart~We shld find it out to feel the real world but not the fake world tat every1 cover UGLY heart by the mask.

Well,i'm back,lets continue my story ba^^

I'm most admire those 'sakai' lifestyle n their warrior spirit to protect their HOME frm the supreme strong weapon soldiers intruder by their power frm natural
Beside tat,after i had watched tis movie,i'm unanimously agreed as wat my buddy ho eng said to me.He told me tat:"I has x ever watch a movie tat can left me damn deeply image."

I'm fall in this movie,i'm watching tis movie at the same time i imagining i'm b v them in the scene of tis movie.

1 comment:

  1. Haha , said already this movie Is damn nice one ~ Well , expected from the Director of 'Titanic' , romance part in this movie wont de disappointed either ~ With the Sakai kinda looks , yet you still can feel the love bond among them beyond us , the reality human =)

    ReplyDelete