Sunday, December 20, 2009

Illusion....

Recently I'm too free n think too much,feel tat anything I had done n wat I gain jz illusion,tat all x b v me for lifetime.
Happy?Crazy?
After tat is back to emo-ing.I thought tat i'm really happy 1 bt after finiz a whole day n i lying on my bed,i'll start to think,is it real?y gone so fast n nvr cum back again?

Sumtime can b cloz v sumbody bt after sum time tat less contact v each other,then it going to b like stranger,x contact anymore bt need middleman to date us for activity oly get chance to meet each other.

Sumtime I do alot stupid,idiot things to made every1 around me n myself to b happy,although it worked,bt jz tat split of moment oly,bt x last 4 whole life.....


jz emo-ing nw,so wrote down at here,sure u all cant get wat i mean.haha=p

have a nice day for u all.
later wan to b crazy again,playing basketball v my buddies^^

No comments:

Post a Comment