Monday, December 28, 2009



Tdy morning woke up feel a bit moody,myb i think too much,1 of the way can do to get away frm it is abuse myself.hahaha.x get shock ah,the way i abuse myself is exercise hard to make me being exhaust,afterward go sleep.haha.
I like the feel exhaust,it can let me feel tat i'm still in tis world,it was real.haha.
Well.tdy morning I was went to taman botani at taman ehsan.there was another FRIM.actually I x sure tat there is related v FRIM anot.jz saw there so nice scene n attracted by there.
After i arrived there,i start to cycling my honey around tis taman n i try 1 way tat going up to a hill,tat was tired n tough way,bt i pass through it v my determination n the mind to abuse myself.haha. <-my honey
After tat,i was went to a garden tat look like grapes garden 1,i sit alone at there to admire the scene in front of me,listening the birds singing around,hide under shady tat shelter by the crowed of leafs.Tat was very relax n enjoy,in this moment,i can temporary throw away my burden n my trouble...
honey n me.haha=p
There was a big area tat full v the trees n many pounds.many king of fishes can c in pounds,that was inspired u to contribute ur labor to preserve the natural.Natural is our 'MOM'.

Natural protect n care us on primeval,ape-man live in cave,liver bank,hills,all tis provided by the natural.Day by day,ape-man evolution to human being start to b able construct their own house,it sound like human being can abandon the hug frm the natural,bt actually not,we still using the material tat extract frm natural.
Natural act like the great mom to all the living things,bcz it provide every things generously tat living things needed,such as water,air,sunshine,earth.without these all,we cant stay alive until tdy.
Bt human beings like x realize tat we r hurting our 'MOM',a lot of activities tat we had done is hurted our 'MOM'.maybe jz a small n simple things tat we done was hurted our 'MOM' without any realize,such as throw rubbish or even toxicant chemical into liver or sea,using air-con,plastic bags pointless to created a lot of rubbish.
Please wake up!start to contribute urself to preserve natural

No comments:

Post a Comment