Thursday, January 14, 2010

2010 year~

It was busy since skul started,almoz every days need to stay back at skul 4 tutorial claz till 3:30pm,after reach home might feel so tired.
Everyday woke up on 4am to do sum revision then go jogging,tat's y during lesson i can feel very sleepy lo,no matter to stop exercise la,bcz i wan train up my six packs.wahahahaha.Sumore need to train up myself to face the MSSD taekwondo tournament!Muz fight well in tis laz MSSD,old d lo,bt some of them said tis year might open for the player who under 18 oly.huhu.Hope i can fight for tis laz MSSD la.
Duno wan to keep on involve in sparing section anot,bcz i had hurted so much,worry tat will suffer in my old age.Anyway,my target is SUKMA!hope tat i can fight in SUKMA,tat is an award to me.
The cuming soon sport day was created sum problems n trouble things to me,bcz we going to have a tkd demonstration on tat day,me n hoeng as seniors among them to guide them was a big trouble to us due to sum of them r x pay 100% attention on training.Tat was tough to train them to perform well,neat, n spirit.bcz we r x enof time to train,a sudden 'surprise' to us.
Gambateh ba!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment